The South African Organisation Development Network (SAODN) is a not-for-profit company, which actively promotes the practice and sets the standards of organisation development, in South Africa and beyond.
Stan Horwitz, MD of HR Network, as an accredited, well recognised Master OD Practitioner, is passionate about the development, growth and contribution of the OD profession in South Africa. Stan is an active SAODN Board member who voluntarily gives of his time to this incredible non- profit organisation. He collaborates with the SABPP in growing OD capability in organisations and in SA.
The SAODN’s vision is effective organisations that make a difference. The SAODN’s aspiration is ethical, responsible and relevant organisation development practices that shape organisations’ key questions and challenges, that implement workable and holistic solutions, and that develop engaged and resilient people. The SAODN’s philosophy is that our vision and aspiration can only be achieved through partnership and collaboration, at all levels – www.saodn.net
The SAODN’s mission is:
- To raise the profile and credibility of organisation development.
- To encourage the adoption of good organisation development practice by leaders and managers.
- To facilitate and enhance the professional development of Organisation Development practitioners.
- To improve the standard of organisation development teaching and research.
- To connect and represent the organisation development community.
The SAODN engages with the private, public and not-for profit sectors.
Please join the SAODN and make the difference!