CPD Points: 2
- The most valuable and powerful tool is your voice; use it effectively to communicate successfully and influentially
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of effective vocal quality to ensure persuasive communication
- Conduct a personal voice self-assessment
- Develop relaxation techniques to influence vocal quality
- Develop your vocal skills and become a more confident self-aware speaker with assertive positive energy and good vocal usage.
- Apply key vocal quality techniques and skills
Any person who wishes to manage their personal stresses so as to develop their vocal qualities for persuasive communication